MITB Sports is organizing ladder leagues across the nations. Champions at each level will compete at our National Championship for great prizes.
The cost is only $5
How it works:
1. Join the network in your region here for free.
2. Once you join the network, the ladder level that you would like to sign up for on the right of the screen. You will be directed to pay $5 for the league
3. We are giving players a month and a half to register, so we are starting early to get players to join.
4. July 28 is the deadline. The ladder will begin AUG 1.
5. You will have 3 months to challenge any player that is signed up at your level in the league.
6. Once you challenge a person and they accept to play. You and the opponent will have as much time as you would like to set the match up. Play what time and day as well as court that is convenient for both players.
7. Finish the match and come back here and report the scores.
8. Wins and loses are very important to the standings, but the more matches you play, the more points you will receive in the ladder to become the champion.
Using this tool, you can attract a group of players to meet at a court to play some tennis. Here's how it works:
1). Click the "+ Add" button above the calendar.
2). Select the court, date and time.
3). Select the playing levels you are looking for.
4). Select the minimum number of players you need to play.
5). Determine who to invite. (nearby players, network members, connections, etc..)
And that's it! Players can now join your event. You can also add, or even invite players.
Once the minimum number of players have joined, everyone will get an email letting them know it's on!
You will be able to see all the players who have joined, and even post comments.
When logged in, you can view all events near you by clicking the event icon at the top right of every page:
For easy access, you will see all your events in your "My Links" drop down:
No records found
Go to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to view comments, partner searches, and check-ins for the entire area, and not just for this network.
Chat for network members. All members will be notified when a comment is made.