Country: United Kingdom State: England City: Bristol
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.0 to 6.0
Match Format: Singles
3. There is a fee to join this ladder. Upon registering for this ladder, you will be taken to a page with instruction on how to make a payment.
4. This ladder will begin September 13, 2015 and end October 18, 2015.
5. Players will not be penalized for not playing matches.
6. This is a round robin format ladder.
7. You may only play an opponent on the ladder 1 time(s).
8. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
9. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 or 6-4, 7-6
10. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
The True Rank: This system is loosely based on Elo rating system which many believe to be the most accurate system for ranking player ability. The True Rank System awards points based on current points, margins of victory and opponents points. If enough matches are played, the best players will be at the top of your ladder. Any type of score can be used for the matches.
11. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
12. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Men's Singles A is a tennis league in Bristol, England.