4. There is a fee to join this ladder. Upon registering for this ladder, you will be taken to a page with instruction on how to make a payment.
5. This ladder will begin September 21, 2020 and end November 06, 2020.
6. Match Instructions:
Bring two cans of balls suitable for clay courts
7. Players will not be penalized for not playing matches.
8. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
9. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Anything Goes: Players decide what type of match they would like to play.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
10. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Manual Points: This system allows you to manually enter the amount of points a player or team receives or loses for each match, forfeit or even declined challenge. Using these points, the sytem will automatically compute and update the rankings.
11. After the match, report your score to the ladder administrator who must submit the scores for you according to their rules.
12. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Pelican Bay Park 3.0 Friday 11:30 FA20 is a tennis ladder in Naples, Florida.