Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Doubles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin May 03, 2019 and end June 07, 2019.
5. Teams have 7 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Teams will not be penalized for declining challenges.
7. Teams have 14 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenged team automatically declines the challenge.
8. Teams will not be penalized for not playing matches.
9. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
10. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Anything Goes: Players decide what type of match they would like to play.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
11. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Custom Points: This system allows you to determine how many points are awarded for playing a match, winning a match, set, or even a game. You can also deduct points for a loss or award more points for winning in straight sets or a higher ranked team.
Points for winning a match: 150 Points for losing a match: 50 Points for winning a set: 50 Points for losing a set: -5 Points for losing a game: -1 Points for winning by forfeit: 150 Points for loosing by forfeit: 150
12. After the match, report your score to the ladder administrator who must submit the scores for you according to their rules.
13. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
B' Group. Double Matches 2019 is a tennis league in Argostoli, Greece.