Country: United States State: Pennsylvania City: Harrisburg
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 4.50
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin May 25, 2020 and end September 26, 2020.
5. Players have 2 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Players will not be penalized for declining challenges.
7. Players have 14 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenge is simply cancelled.
8. Players can have up to 4 pending outgoing challenge at a time. This includes an outgoing challenge that has been accepted but not played. The outgoing challenge has to be completed before a new one can be made.
9. Players can have up to 4 pending incoming challenge at a time. This includes an incoming challenge that has been accepted but not played. The incoming challenge has to be completed before a new one can be accepted.
10. Players have 1 wildcard challenges. Wildcards allows a team to play a team much higher ranked than the rules typically allow.
11. Match Instructions:
Challenger typically provides new balls.
12. Players will not be penalized for not playing matches.
13. Players may only play an opponent within 15 ranks above them, and 15 ranks below them.
14. Forfeits will be treated like a lost match, and will affect rankings and points.
15. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets with 3rd Set Tiebreak: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games. The third set tiebreak can be played to any number of points as long as the winner wins more points than the loser.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 1-0 or 6-3, 7-6
16. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Leap Frog: This is the most basic and simplest ranking system. When a lower ranked player beats a higher ranked player, the lower ranked player "leap frogs" over the higher ranked player, pushing them and each player initially between them down one spot. If the higher ranked player wins, nothing happens.
17. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
18. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Capital Area Tennis Ladder - Summer 2020 Singles is a tennis league in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Social tennis ladder in the greater Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, area for men and women of all play levels.