Country: United States State: Tennessee City: Memphis
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 2.50
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin June 09, 2021 and end September 11, 2021.
5. Players have 10 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Each time a team declines a challenge, they will drop 10% in points.
7. Players have 14 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenge is simply cancelled.
8. Players can have up to 3 pending outgoing challenge at a time. This includes an outgoing challenge that has been accepted but not played. The outgoing challenge has to be completed before a new one can be made.
9. Players can have up to 3 pending incoming challenge at a time. This includes an incoming challenge that has been accepted but not played. The incoming challenge has to be completed before a new one can be accepted.
10. Match Instructions:
bring a can of balls
11. If in the last 100 days a player has not played a match, they will drop 10% of their points.
12. You may only play an opponent on the ladder 10 time(s).
13. Forfeits will be treated like a lost match, and will affect rankings and points.
14. Any of the following match formats can be used:
8 Game Pro Set: An 8 game pro set is first to 8 games by a margin of two games. A 12-point tie-break is usually played when the score is 8-8.
Example scores: 8-6 or 9-8 Single Set: A single set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3 or 7-6 Best of 3 Sets with 3rd Set Tiebreak: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games. The third set tiebreak can be played to any number of points as long as the winner wins more points than the loser.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 1-0 or 6-3, 7-6 Fast4 Best of 3 Sets with 3rd Set Tiebreak: Best of 3 Fast4 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 4 games. A Fast4 tie-breaker is played if each team has won 3 games. If each team has won a set, a Fast4 tie-breaker will be played. A Fast4 tie-breaker is the first team to win 5 points. Read more about Fast4 here.
Example scores: 4-3, 1-4, 1-0 or 4-3, 4-0
15. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Custom Points: This system allows you to determine how many points are awarded for playing a match, winning a match, set, or even a game. You can also deduct points for a loss or award more points for winning in straight sets or a higher ranked team.
Points for winning a match: 10 Points for losing a match: 2 Points for winning a game: 1 Points for winning by forfeit: 10 Points for losing by forfeit: 10
16. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
17. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Women's SINGLES 2.5 Tennis Ladder is a tennis ladder in Memphis, Tennessee.
Ladies SINGLES ladder league for 2.0-2.5 USTA NTRP.