Country: United Kingdom State: England City: Newbury
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin August 09, 2021 and end October 02, 2021.
5. Players have 7 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Players will not be penalized for declining challenges.
7. Players have 14 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenged team automatically forfeits the match.
8. Players can have up to 4 pending incoming challenge at a time. This includes an incoming challenge that has been accepted but not played. The incoming challenge has to be completed before a new one can be accepted.
9. Players have 2 wildcard challenges. Wildcards allows a team to play a team much higher ranked than the rules typically allow.
10. Players will not be penalized for not playing matches.
11. Players may only play an opponent within 5 ranks above them, and 3 ranks below them.
12. Forfeits will be treated like a lost match, and will affect rankings and points.
13. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Anything Goes: Players decide what type of match they would like to play.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
14. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Custom Points: This system allows you to determine how many points are awarded for playing a match, winning a match, set, or even a game. You can also deduct points for a loss or award more points for winning in straight sets or a higher ranked team.
Points for winning a match: 2 Points for losing a match: 1
15. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
16. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Beginners Mixed Singles Summer Ladder 2021 is a tennis ladder in Newbury, England.