Country: United States State: New York City: Rochester
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Doubles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin June 01, 2021 and end September 17, 2021.
5. Teams have 2 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Each time a team declines a challenge, they will drop 1 points.
7. Teams have 7 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenged team automatically forfeits the match.
8. Teams can have up to 1 pending outgoing challenge at a time. This includes an outgoing challenge that has been accepted but not played. The outgoing challenge has to be completed before a new one can be made.
9. Teams can have up to 1 pending incoming challenge at a time. This includes an incoming challenge that has been accepted but not played. The incoming challenge has to be completed before a new one can be accepted.
10. Teams have 1 wildcard challenges. Wildcards allows a team to play a team much higher ranked than the rules typically allow.
11. Teams will not be penalized for not playing matches.
12. Teams may only play an opponent within 3 ranks above them, and 3 ranks below them.
13. You may only play an opponent if this player was not played in your last 1 matches.
14. Forfeits will be treated like a lost match, and will affect rankings and points.
15. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 or 6-4, 7-6
16. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Custom Points: This system allows you to determine how many points are awarded for playing a match, winning a match, set, or even a game. You can also deduct points for a loss or award more points for winning in straight sets or a higher ranked team.
Points for winning a set: 1 Points for winning in straight sets: 1 Points for winning by forfeit: 3 Points for losing by forfeit: 3
17. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
18. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Women's Doubles 2.0 to 6.0 Tennis Ladder is a tennis ladder in Rochester, New York.