Playing Level: 2.50 to 4.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder will begin March 28, 2021 and end June 25, 2023.
4. Players will not be penalized for not playing matches.
5. Forfeits will be treated like a lost match, and will affect rankings and points.
6. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Single Set: A single set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3 or 7-6 Best of 3 Sets with 3rd Set Tiebreak: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games. The third set tiebreak can be played to any number of points as long as the winner wins more points than the loser.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 1-0 or 6-3, 7-6
7. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Custom Points: This system allows you to determine how many points are awarded for playing a match, winning a match, set, or even a game. You can also deduct points for a loss or award more points for winning in straight sets or a higher ranked team.
Points for winning a match: 1 Points for winning by forfeit: 1
8. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
9. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
BCITLADV Tennis Ladder Q2 2021 is a tennis ladder in Singapore, Singapore.