Playing Level: 2.00 to 3.74
Match Format: Doubles
3. This ladder will begin February 15, 2023 and end June 15, 2023.
4. If in the last 10 days a team has not played a match, they will drop 1 points.
5. Forfeits will be treated like a lost match, and will affect rankings and points.
6. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets with 3rd Set Tiebreak: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games. The third set tiebreak can be played to any number of points as long as the winner wins more points than the loser.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 1-0 or 6-3, 7-6
7. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Custom Points: This system allows you to determine how many points are awarded for playing a match, winning a match, set, or even a game. You can also deduct points for a loss or award more points for winning in straight sets or a higher ranked team.
Points for winning a match: 1 Points for winning a set: 1 Points for winning by forfeit: 1 Points for losing by forfeit: -1
8. After the match, report your score to the ladder administrator who must submit the scores for you according to their rules.
9. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
WOMEN DOUBLES Medium (2.0 to 3.5) Tennis Ladder is a tennis ladder in Athens, Greece.