Country: United Kingdom State: England City: Walton-on-Thames
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin September 01, 2020 and end December 31, 2020.
5. Match Instructions:
If time runs out on a match, a set in progress is won by the player leading the set provided the player is two complete games ahead in that set otherwise the set is ignored.
The leading player can offer to complete the match on another day at their sole discretion.
6. Players will not be penalized for not playing matches.
7. You may only play an opponent on the ladder 1 time(s).
8. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
9. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 or 6-4, 7-6 Anything Goes: Players decide what type of match they would like to play.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
10. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Custom Points: This system allows you to determine how many points are awarded for playing a match, winning a match, set, or even a game. You can also deduct points for a loss or award more points for winning in straight sets or a higher ranked team.
Points for winning a match: 2 Points for losing a match: 1 Points for winning a set: 1 Points for winning by forfeit: 2 Points for loosing by forfeit: 2
11. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
12. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Division 8 (Sep 20-Dec20) is a tennis league in Walton-on-Thames, England.
WLTC Division 8 Singles League.
01 September 2020 - 31 December 2020.