This is a private ladder. Only network members are allowed to view this ladder.
Tennis Ladder Menu
WTC Singles Ladder 2022-23 (FEMALE) is a tennis ladder in Warwick, England.
Warwick Tennis Club Singles Ladder - Open to all adult (aged 16 and over) female members.
1. Match format is best of... 3 sets (With a champ ties break if needed in the third)
2. All players have two wild cards for the season, enabling you to challenge anyone one the ladder, in any rank position.
3. If challenged, a player has up to 21 days to accept and play a match - You do not need to accept or play matches immediately.
4. Should a match be arranged, but later require changing - this can be done, but only by the Challenging Player. This will reset the dates within the system and reset the time allowed to play the match. Thus also resetting the timeline for penalty points being incurred. Again, only the Challenging Player can do this.
5. A player who declines a challenge will automatically forfeit the match 0-6, 0-6, (NEW 21-22)
6. A player can only challenge others up to 3 places above or below them (Unless a wild card is used)
7. If player does not play a match within 21 days, they will lose 5% of their points total
8. All players have up to 30 days in the year when they can declare themselves 'unavailable' - This could be owing to such things as holiday, injury etc. Being 'unavailable' will suspend all your time penalties and prevent anyone to challenge you.
The club is reluctant to remove any members from the ladder; we really value having all members as part of the structure. But we sometimes have a dilemma in that inactive players restrict the playing opportunities of others.
9. If a player does not play a match within 150 days they will be temporarily removed from the ladder. Players can reactivate themselves whenever they’re ready. We really want to see you everyone back up and playing.
As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to make contact, and if you have any problems with the system, or any fixtures you have - drop me a message and I will be able to sort things out for you.