Women's Singles 2.0 to 4.0 Tennis Ladder is a tennis league in Springfield, Missouri.
This is a 16-week ladder for women's singles players ranked up to 4.0. Important info:
(1) Players get one match per... week. Opponents will be assigned at the beginning of each week. Please accept your match early in the week.
(2) Once your opponent is assigned and you have accepted the match, it is your responsibility to schedule the date, time, and location of the match.
(3) You will have one week to play the match and report your scores. Winners should report match scores. Please coordinate with your opponent if you are unable to report the scores.
(4) Players are responsible for providing balls. Please bring an unopened can of balls to each match (if you and your opponent have not agreed in advance on who will bring the balls).
(5) You will earn points for matches based on whether you are the overall winner and how many games you win. If you forfeit a match you will lose points.
(6) There is an annual registration fee of $4.99 to join the network. The ladder fee is $16.
Please carefully read the rules below which include additional information about scheduling and scoring. If you have questions please contact the organizer at email@example.com or 917-683-7001. Please share the registration link with anyone you know! The more players we have the more fun the ladder will be!