Mixed's Doubles 4.0 to 8.0 Tennis Ladder is a tennis ladder in Springfield, Missouri.
This is a 12-week ladder for men's and women's (mixed) doubles players with an individual NTPR rating up to 4.0 and a... combined rating up to 8.0 (e.g., two 3.5 players would equal 7.0).
(1) Players get one match per week. Opponents will be assigned at the beginning of each week. Please accept your match early in the week.
(2) Once your opponent is assigned and you have accepted the match, it is your responsibility to schedule the date, time, and location of the match.
(3) You will have one week to play the match and report your scores. Winners should report match scores. Please coordinate with your opponent if you are unable to report the scores.
(4) Players are responsible for providing balls. Please bring an unopened can of balls to each match.
(5) You will earn points for matches based on whether you are the overall winner and how many games you win. If you forfeit a match you will lose points.
(6) There is an annual registration fee of $4.99 to join the network. The ladder fee is $12/person (Doubles partners would have a fee of $24).
(7) You are responsible for finding your own partner. You partner will remain the same throughout the 12-week ladder.
(8) If you are unable to play a match please find a sub from within the SWMO network. You may also sub for anyone else in the network.
Please carefully read the rules below which include additional information about scheduling and scoring. If you have questions please contact mixed doubles organizer Tami Murphy at Murphy3rdgrade@gmail.com or 417-848-1181. Please share the registration link with anyone you know! The more players we have the more fun the ladder will be!