This is a private ladder. Only network members are allowed to view this ladder.
Tennis Ladder Menu
FALL 2021 Mixed Doubles Ladder is a tennis ladder in Springfield, Missouri.
This is a 10-week ladder for women's doubles players with a combined rank up to 6.5. Individual players may be rated... from 2.5 to 3.5. The ladder will begin Sunday, September 12th, and end Saturday, November 20th. The closing event for the fall ladders will be held Saturday, December 4th.
(1) Players/teams get one match per week. It is the players' responsibility to contact their match opponent(s) and schedule the date, time, and location of the match.
(2) Home player/team is responsible for providing an unopened can of balls for the match.
(3) Winners are responsible for recording match scores.
(4) Matches should be played the week they are scheduled. Any exceptions must be agreed upon by both players/teams.
(5) Players/teams who cancel a match within two hours of an agreed upon match time must forfeit the match (and will incur a forfeit penalty).
(6) Ladder winners will be determined based on number of matches played and total points earned.
(7) Cash prizes will be awarded to ladder winners as follows: 1st place = 3 x ladder fee; 2nd place = 2 x ladder fee; 3rd place = ladder fee.
Contact the network organizer or ladder coordinator with questions about registration, scheduling, or match play.