Singles 2.0 to 3.0 Ladder League is a tennis ladder in Roseville, California.
Ladder League for July is now Underway!
Rules of the League are as follows:
1. League will run from Jul-01 till... Aug-15 2022.
2. All Matches will be Best of 3 Sets.
3. Players in the league can send out Challenges to other players. A maximum of 3 challenges can be sent out at any given time.
4. Each Win will yield points and allow players to move up the rankings. A Match Win will yield 10 points, a Set Win will yield 5 points and a Straight sets Win will yield a bonus 5 points. A maximum of 25 points can be earnt from a single match.
5. Losses will not yield Any Negative Points. However if a player forfeits a match, then 10 points will be deducted from their Total points.
6. 5 points will also be deducted from the players Total points incase they decide to deny a challenge.
7. If a player sends out a challenge, the opponent will have 48 hours to accept or deny the challenge. If the opponent accepts the challenge then both players will have 7 days to mutually decide a time/venue to schedule their match. The list of venues to choose from are provided on the App Details Page.
8. A player can face off against another player Once and Once only. A Minimum of 0 and a Maximum of 12 matches can be played during the League Phase.
9. A player can also mark themselves unavailable incase they are traveling, busy with work or want to take a sick/injury leave. The maximum number of days a player can be unavailable for this league is 10 days.
10. After the League phase is over, the Top-4 will advance for the Playoffs.
If you have any questions, please let me know. The app is fairly simple to use. Please do update your profile picture and a contact/email address so other players can get in touch. There is an in-app messaging system as well if you prefer that to stay connected.