SportimeTFM Singles League-4.0-Winter 2019 is a tennis league in Schenectady, New York.
Sportime Singles League Rules:
1. Sportime membership for all scheduled players must be paid prior to the first... match played.
2. Court costs will be a discounted rate of $25/match/player (including balls), to be paid at the desk each scheduled week prior to entering the courts. Since this is a “Pay-as-you-go league,” subs will be responsible for court costs when called upon to play. NOTE: If you play beyond the 1 ½ hour reserved court time you will be charged @ normal rates in ½ hour increments.
3. The League Director will provide a player schedule in advance, taking into account any predetermined conflicts and include a substitute player list. This schedule and player list will be provided to the club and all players.
4. At the start of the League, all scheduled players will commit to play all scheduled matches.
5. In case of conflicts, the affected player is responsible to make every effort to:
a) Re-schedule the match prior to 12 hours of scheduled match start time.
b) Acquire a sub for the assigned match date/time.(Must be a club member)
c) Trade match dates/times with other players.
d) Contact the club (356-0100) and your opponents to re-schedule, give the name of the sub or cancel the tennis courts.
6. In the case of “one player no shows” the offending player will be charged $50 to cover both players. Cancellations made within 12 hours of a scheduled match, EACH player will be charged $25 for his/her portion of court time costs. The 12-hour rules applies even if the match is rescheduled.
NOTE: To avoid this, it would be advisable always get a sub and to confirm your matches with each other.
1. You must report your scores in order to receive the discounted court time. If a score is not reported within 24 hours of the match, players will be asked to pay regular court time. Either the winner or the loser can report the score using the Web site www.GlobalTennisNetwork.com.
2. If you split sets and do not have time to play a third set in the allotted 1 ½ hours, play a tie break for the third set. If you cannot finish the match, please report whatever score you do have after the 1-½ hour court time per GTN published rules.