HOUSE LEAGUE RULES, GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION
1. This House League is for players who self assess themselves as playing at a level 3.0 or higher. See self rating guide
2. Please be respectful of all players by arriving on time and arranging for a sub in the event you will be unable to play on any given week. Please let your captain know if you have arranged for a sub. This is very important, failure to find a sub may result in you being replaced in the houseleague.
3. There will be two sessions 7:00pm and 8:30 pm. At the Nobleton Courts.
4. Each week play 2 sets of 8 games. Each set is first to 8 games by 2, tie break at 8 games each – tie break is first to 7points with a margin of 2 pts. Session 1 must stop playing at 8:30pm. Session 2 must stop playing at 10 pm.
5. Captains, Please make sure score sheets are placed in the box at the courts marked ‘house league’
6. Session 1 players please leave the balls on the court at the net for the next group of players.
7. Please do not interfere with play on other courts – wait until their play has stopped before walking on other courts or requesting a ball to be returned.
8. This Houseleague will run from Monday July 16th, 2018 every Monday night through to and including Sept 10th,2018. No matches are scheduled for August 6th, 2018, the civic holiday or September 3rd, 2018, Labour Day.
9. HAVE FUN HAVE FUN!!! Sportsmanlike conduct all around!
Need to know if houseleague is rained out?
Follow twitter @nobletontc and facebook
1. The league is located in, and around:
Country: Canada2. The league is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
3. There is no entry fee.
4. This league will begin 2018-07-16 and end 2018-09-10.
5. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Anything Goes: Players decide what type of match they would like to play.6. The following system will be used to compute points earned per match.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
Manual Points: This system allows you to manually enter the amount of points a player or team receives or loses for each match or forfeit. Using these points, the sytem will automatically compute and update the team’s rankings.