The tournament style is Proset first to 8 games advances to next round. Single elimination. Start time is 7am on Sunday October 21st . In the event of rain, matches are postponed to the following Sunday. All Players are responsible for bringing a new can of balls for their matches. Forfeits are entered as 8-0
The tournament director may provide water and snacks to all participants.
Country: United States State: New Jersey City: Union City
2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 3.00 to 4.50
Match Format: Singles
3. There is a fee to join this tournament. See payment instruction below.
The fee to participate is $10, network members do not need to pay a fee
4. Match Instructions:
Bring your own balls
5. This tournament will begin October 15, 2018 and end November 04, 2018.
6. Any of the following match formats can be used:
8 Game Pro Set: An 8 game pro set is first to 8 games by a margin of two games. A 12-point tie-break is usually played when the score is 8-8.
Example scores: 8-6 or 9-8
7. The winner of the match will report the match results. Match results are submitted directly on the website where they are checked for score inaccuracies. This means that only scores that are obtainable to finish a match are allowed.
8. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Tournament Menu
2018 End of Season Tournament is a tennis tournament in Union City, New Jersey.