Single elimination, playoff for third place. (If you are playing off for third place, please complete the match by January 30th, and call or email me with the result). Same format, same rules: 2 out of 3 tie-break sets, regular scoring. Play a 10-point match tie-break in lieu of a third set.
Country: United States State: Missouri City: Springfield
2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 3.5 to 4.5
3. This tournament is free to join.
4. This tournament will begin January 01, 2017 and end January 30, 2017.
5. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 or 6-4, 7-6
6. The winner of the match will report the match results. Match results are submitted directly on the website where they are checked for score inaccuracies. This means that only scores that are obtainable to finish a match are allowed.
7. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.