This tournament is for members of the Tallahassee Men's 3.5 Ladder. The top 32 eligible* players will compete for bragging rights in the 3.5 ladder. There will be three rounds of "ladder-style" competition.
Schedule your match to play between the following start and end dates for Round 1, Round 2 and the quarterfinals:
Round one: 5/23 and 6/2.
Round two: 6/3 and 6/9.
Quarterfinals: 6/10 and 6/17
Semi-finals: 6/18 and 6/24 (match results count in the ladder.)
The Finals will be held on Sunday (6/26.) Match results count in the ladder.
TPRD will reserve us four courts from 10:00 - 1:00 at Tom Brown Park. We can run ladder matches for anyone interested in playing during the finals and afterwards. Regular court fees will apply.
Ladder rules apply. During the first four rounds, the higher seed will be considered the challengee / challenged player. Balls will be provided for the finals.
Looking for volunteers to cook or prepare dishes (wives or girlfriend support is also appreciated.) Bring your receipts and I'll reimburse you as we ring up the customers. Also need a portable grill. I can help transport to and from Tom Brown.
Any kids interested in being Ball Kids. That would be a neat addition to the Tournament.
Country: United States State: Florida City: Tallahassee
2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.0 to 3.5
Match Format: Singles
3. This tournament is free to join.
4. This tournament will begin May 23, 2011 and end June 26, 2011.
5. The winner of the match will report the match results. Match results are submitted directly on the website where they are checked for score inaccuracies. This means that only scores that are obtainable to finish a match are allowed.
6. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Tournament Menu
Summer Kick-Off Tournament (3.5 and below) is a tennis tournament in Tallahassee, Florida.