Country: United States State: Washington City: Stevenson
2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.0 to 6.0
Match Format: Singles
3. There is fee to join this tournament. Upon registering for this tournament, you will be taken to a page with instruction on how to make a payment.
4. The following system will be used to compute points earned per match.
Points for winning a match: 1
5. This tournament will begin January 01, 2020 and end January 01, 2021.
6. Any of the following match formats can be used:
8 Game Pro Set: An 8 game pro set is first to 8 games by a margin of two games. A 12-point tie-break is usually played when the score is 8-8.
Example scores: 8-6 or 9-8
7. The winner of the match will report the match results. Match results are submitted directly on the website where they are checked for score inaccuracies. This means that only scores that are obtainable to finish a match are allowed.
8. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tournament Bracket Menu
Spring Tennis is a tennis tournament in Stevenson, Washington.