2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Singles
3. The following system will be used to compute points earned per match.
Points for winning a match: 1
4. This tournament will begin October 31, 2022 and end December 01, 2022.
5. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Anything Goes: This will allow any score to be submitted without any validation. Not always recommended.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
6. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
7. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
ATP250 Brisbane Open is a tennis tournament in Argostoli, Greece.