2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This tournament is free to join.
4. This tournament will begin September 20, 2018 and end November 30, 2018.
5. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets with 3rd Set Tiebreak: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games. The third set tiebreak can be played to any number of points as long as the winner wins more points than the loser.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 1-0 or 6-3, 7-6
6. The winner of the match will report the match results. Match results are submitted directly on the website where they are checked for score inaccuracies. This means that only scores that are obtainable to finish a match are allowed.
7. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Tournament Menu
Torneio Escada Teste 2018/2019 is a tennis tournament in Lisbon, Portugal.