Country: United States State: Florida City: Orlando
2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 3.50 to 5.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This tournament is free to join.
4. The following system will be used to compute points earned per match.
Points for winning a match: 1
5. This tournament will begin January 12, 2021 and end February 21, 2021.
6. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets with 3rd Set Tiebreak: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games. The third set tiebreak can be played to any number of points as long as the winner wins more points than the loser.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 1-0 or 6-3, 7-6 Best 2 of 3 10-Point Tiebreaks: Best 2 of 3 10-point tiebreaks is first to win 2 10-point tiebreaks. Each tiebreak is first to 10 points, win by 2.
Example scores: 10-8, 11-9 or 13-11, 7-10, 10-5 Best of 3 Sets: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 or 6-4, 7-6
7. The winner of the match will report the match results. Match results are submitted directly on the website where they are checked for score inaccuracies. This means that only scores that are obtainable to finish a match are allowed.
8. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tournament Bracket Menu
Mixed's Singles 3.5 to 5.0 Single Elimination is a tennis tournament in Orlando, Florida.