Tune up event for the April Vallejo Pocketmatch tournament. Get some matchplay practice. WINNER gets custom fit courtesy of Jaygav Embroidery
Flex scoring *** agree to match format before play starts!
Option A traditional best of 3 sets
Option B best of 3 sets with 3rd set 10pt tiebreaker
Option C 12 game pro set (win by 2)
Option D 1 set winner takes all
Country: United States State: California City: Vallejo
2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This tournament is free to join.
4. The following system will be used to compute points earned per match.
Points for winning a match: 2 Points for winning a set: 1
5. This tournament will begin March 31, 2021 and end April 18, 2021.
6. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Single Set: A single set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3 or 7-6 12 Game Pro Set: A 12 game pro set is first to 12 games by a margin of two games. A 12-point tie-break is usually played when the score is 12-12.
Example scores: 12-6 or 13-12 Best of 3 Sets with 3rd Set Tiebreak: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games. The third set tiebreak can be played to any number of points as long as the winner wins more points than the loser.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 1-0 or 6-3, 7-6 Best of 3 Sets: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 or 6-4, 7-6
7. The winner of the match will report the match results. Match results are submitted directly on the website where they are checked for score inaccuracies. This means that only scores that are obtainable to finish a match are allowed.
8. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tournament Bracket Menu
Raketa Singles Challenge is a tennis tournament in Vallejo, California.