We recently added a new feature to networks called "Groups". A group is a simple way to organize groups of members within your network.
For example, we use groups to organize players in our official New York City tennis network.
Since New York City is such a vast area, we created a group for all 5 boroughs.
Your network could create groups for skill levels, age groups, membership levels and so on.
Network members can even join multiple groups.
- Groups can be private, and require approval to join.
- Groups have their own comment wall.
- Groups can upload pictures, videos or files.
- Groups can organize their own ladders, leagues or tournaments.
- Groups can have multiple admins.
- Group admins can contact all group members.
If you want to allow your network members to create their own groups, you may need to go to your network's settings page, and select "Yes" for "Allow members to create groups".
We hope this new feature will be useful. As always, we will be continue to improve this feature with your feedback and suggestions. Feel free to post comments on this blog post with your ideas.