Playing Level: 3.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin August 11, 2019 and end August 11, 2021.
5. Players have 5 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Each time a team declines a challenge, they will drop 1 ranks.
7. Players have 7 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenged team automatically forfeits the match.
8. Match Instructions:
Players will agree on the following:
1. Time & court
2. Who will provide balls for the match
3. Score - any discrepancies will not count to win/loss
9. If in the last 7 days a player has not played a match, they will drop 1 rankings.
10. Players may only play an opponent within 3 ranks above them, and 1 ranks below them.
11. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
12. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 or 6-4, 7-6
13. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Leap Frog: This is the most basic and simplest ranking system. When a lower ranked player beats a higher ranked player, the lower ranked player "leap frogs" over the higher ranked player, pushing them and each player initially between them down one spot. If the higher ranked player wins, nothing happens.
14. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
15. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Bradford West Gwilimbury & Area is a tennis league in King, Ontario.