Country: United States State: Georgia City: Canton
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Doubles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin October 01, 2019 and end September 30, 2021.
5. Teams have 3 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Each time a team declines a challenge, they will drop 2 ranks.
7. Teams have 7 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenged team automatically forfeits the match.
8. Teams can have up to 3 pending incoming challenge at a time. This includes an incoming challenge that has been accepted but not played. The incoming challenge has to be completed before a new one can be accepted.
9. Match Instructions:
Bring a can of balls. Challenging team opens a can. Winning team keeps the other unopened can. Winning team inputs results into ladder.
10. If in the last 21 days a team has not played a match, they will drop 1 rankings.
11. Teams may only play an opponent within 3 ranks above them, and 15 ranks below them.
12. Forfeits will be treated like a lost match, and will affect rankings and points.
13. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 or 6-4, 7-6 10 Game Pro Set: A 10 game pro set is first to 10 games by a margin of two games. A 12-point tie-break is usually played when the score is 10-10.
Example scores: 10-6 or 11-10
14. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Leap Frog: This is the most basic and simplest ranking system. When a lower ranked player beats a higher ranked player, the lower ranked player "leap frogs" over the higher ranked player, pushing them and each player initially between them down one spot. If the higher ranked player wins, nothing happens.
15. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
16. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
River Green Mixed Doubles is a tennis league in Canton, Georgia.