Country: United Kingdom State: Scotland City: Helensburgh
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin January 06, 2020 and end April 05, 2021.
5. Players have 7 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Players will forfeit a match when they decline a challenge.
7. Players have 14 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenged team automatically forfeits the match.
8. Players will not be penalized for not playing matches.
9. Players may only play an opponent within 2 ranks above them.
10. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
11. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 or 6-4, 7-6
12. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Leap Frog: This is the most basic and simplest ranking system. When a lower ranked player beats a higher ranked player, the lower ranked player "leap frogs" over the higher ranked player, pushing them and each player initially between them down one spot. If the higher ranked player wins, nothing happens.
13. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
14. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Craighelen Singles Ladder is a tennis league in Helensburgh, Scotland.