Country: United Kingdom State: England City: Bromley
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Doubles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin March 19, 2020 and end March 19, 2022.
5. Teams have 5 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Teams will forfeit a match when they decline a challenge.
7. Teams have 21 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenged team automatically declines the challenge.
8. Teams can have up to 2 pending outgoing challenge at a time. This includes an outgoing challenge that has been accepted but not played. The outgoing challenge has to be completed before a new one can be made.
9. Teams can have up to 2 pending incoming challenge at a time. This includes an incoming challenge that has been accepted but not played. The incoming challenge has to be completed before a new one can be accepted.
10. If in the last 21 days a team has not played a match, they will drop 2 rankings.
11. Forfeits will be treated like a lost match, and will affect rankings and points.
12. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 or 6-4, 7-6 Anything Goes: Players decide what type of match they would like to play.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
13. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Leap Frog: This is the most basic and simplest ranking system. When a lower ranked player beats a higher ranked player, the lower ranked player "leap frogs" over the higher ranked player, pushing them and each player initially between them down one spot. If the higher ranked player wins, nothing happens.
14. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
15. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Bromley Wendover Men’s Doubles Ladder is a tennis league in Bromley, England.