Country: United Kingdom State: England City: Wooburn Green
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin May 24, 2020 and end May 24, 2021.
5. Players have 28 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Players will forfeit a match when they decline a challenge.
7. Players have 14 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenge is simply cancelled.
8. Players can have up to 2 pending outgoing challenge at a time. This includes an outgoing challenge that has been accepted but not played. The outgoing challenge has to be completed before a new one can be made.
9. Players can have up to 2 pending incoming challenge at a time. This includes an incoming challenge that has been accepted but not played. The incoming challenge has to be completed before a new one can be accepted.
10. Players have 1 wildcard challenges. Wildcards allows a team to play a team much higher ranked than the rules typically allow.
11. If in the last 30 days a player has not played a match, they will drop 3 rankings.
12. Players may only play an opponent within 2 ranks above them, and 2 ranks below them.
13. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
14. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Anything Goes: Players decide what type of match they would like to play.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
15. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Leap Frog: This is the most basic and simplest ranking system. When a lower ranked player beats a higher ranked player, the lower ranked player "leap frogs" over the higher ranked player, pushing them and each player initially between them down one spot. If the higher ranked player wins, nothing happens.
16. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
17. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Mixed's Singles 2.0 to 6.0 Tennis Ladder is a tennis league in Wooburn Green, England.