Playing Level: 3.00 to 4.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin May 26, 2020 and end May 26, 2021.
5. If in the last 14 days a player has not played a match, they will drop 2 rankings.
6. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
7. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Anything Goes: Players decide what type of match they would like to play.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
8. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Leap Frog: This is the most basic and simplest ranking system. When a lower ranked player beats a higher ranked player, the lower ranked player "leap frogs" over the higher ranked player, pushing them and each player initially between them down one spot. If the higher ranked player wins, nothing happens.
9. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
10. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Mixed's Singles 3.0 to 4.0 Tennis Ladder is a tennis league in Erie, Colorado.