Country: United Kingdom State: England City: London Borough of Wandsworth
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin June 01, 2020 and end September 30, 2021.
5. Players have 7 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Players will not be penalized for declining challenges.
7. Players have 14 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenged team automatically forfeits the match.
8. Players can have up to 1 pending outgoing challenge at a time. This includes an outgoing challenge that has been accepted but not played. The outgoing challenge has to be completed before a new one can be made.
9. Players can have up to 1 pending incoming challenge at a time. This includes an incoming challenge that has been accepted but not played. The incoming challenge has to be completed before a new one can be accepted.
10. Match Instructions:
Challenger will provide 3 orange balls in good condition.
Winner to submit the score.
We will be respectful and kind to our opponents.
11. Players will not be penalized for not playing matches.
12. Players may only play an opponent within 3 ranks above them.
13. You may only play an opponent if this player was not played in your last 2 matches.
14. You may only play an opponent on the ladder 2 time(s).
15. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
16. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Single Set: A single set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3 or 7-6
17. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Leap Frog: This is the most basic and simplest ranking system. When a lower ranked player beats a higher ranked player, the lower ranked player "leap frogs" over the higher ranked player, pushing them and each player initially between them down one spot. If the higher ranked player wins, nothing happens.
18. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
19. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Mixed's Singles 2.0 to 6.0 Tennis Ladder is a tennis league in London Borough of Wandsworth, England.