Country: United States State: California City: Roseville
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 3.00 to 4.00
Match Format: Doubles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin August 28, 2020 and end December 31, 2020.
5. Match Instructions:
Challenging teams brings the balls. Most people prefer Wilson. Please no Dunlop or gamma.
6. Teams will not be penalized for not playing matches.
7. You may only play an opponent if this player was not played in your last 3 matches.
8. Forfeits will be treated like a lost match, and will affect rankings and points.
9. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 or 6-4, 7-6 Best of 3 Sets with 3rd Set Tiebreak: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games. The third set tiebreak can be played to any number of points as long as the winner wins more points than the loser.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 1-0 or 6-3, 7-6
10. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Custom Points: This system allows you to determine how many points are awarded for playing a match, winning a match, set, or even a game. You can also deduct points for a loss or award more points for winning in straight sets or a higher ranked team.
Points for winning a match: 3 Points for playing a match: 1 Points for winning a higher ranked team: 1
11. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
12. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Men's Doubles 3.0 to 4.5 Tennis Ladder is a tennis league in Roseville, California.