Country: United Kingdom State: England City: Neston
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Doubles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin June 20, 2020 and end April 16, 2021.
5. Players will not be penalized for not playing matches.
6. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
7. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Single Set: A single set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3 or 7-6
8. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Win/Loss Percentage: This system awards point by a win/loss record of matches or games played. For example, for match win/loss, if you have won 2 out of 4 of your matches, you would have 50.06 points. Where 50.06 represents 50% win/loss percentage and 50.06 represents the number of matches played. This system ensure that players who have played more matches, would have a better ranking than players with the same win loss record but with less matches played.
This ladder uses the win/loss record of games played and not matches.
9. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
10. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Men's Sunday Doubles is a tennis league in Neston, England.