South Jersey Premier Junior Tennis ladder is a points based ladder that awards players for playing. Points are awarded for challenges accepted, matches won, sets won, etc. You can lose points by forfeiting a match or not accepting a challenge with a certain timeframe (see details).
Country: United States State: New Jersey City: Glassboro
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin January 01, 2021 and end December 31, 2021.
5. Players have 7 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Each time a team declines a challenge, they will drop 5 points.
7. Players have 10 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenged team automatically forfeits the match.
8. Players can have up to 5 pending outgoing challenge at a time. This includes an outgoing challenge that has been accepted but not played. The outgoing challenge has to be completed before a new one can be made.
9. Players can have up to 5 pending incoming challenge at a time. This includes an incoming challenge that has been accepted but not played. The incoming challenge has to be completed before a new one can be accepted.
10. Match Instructions:
Each player brings one new unopened can of tennis balls. The winner of the match walks away with the new unopened can of balls. Best 2 out of 3 sets with deciding set a 10 point tiebreaker.
11. If in the last 10 days a player has not played a match, they will drop 2 points.
12. Players may only play an opponent within 3 ranks above them, and 1 ranks below them.
13. You may only play an opponent on the ladder 10 time(s).
14. Forfeits will be treated like a lost match, and will affect rankings and points.
15. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets with 3rd Set Tiebreak: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games. The third set tiebreak can be played to any number of points as long as the winner wins more points than the loser.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 1-0 or 6-3, 7-6
16. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Custom Points: This system allows you to determine how many points are awarded for playing a match, winning a match, set, or even a game. You can also deduct points for a loss or award more points for winning in straight sets or a higher ranked team.
Points for winning a match: 15 Points for winning a set: 3 Points for winning a game: 1 Points for winning in straight sets: 2
17. After the match, report your score to the ladder administrator who must submit the scores for you according to their rules.
18. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Premier SJ Junior Tennis Ladder.2021 is a tennis league in Glassboro, New Jersey.
South Jersey Premier Junior Tennis ladder is a points based ladder that awards players for playing. Points are awarded... for challenges accepted, matches won, sets won, etc. You can lose points by forfeiting a match or not accepting a challenge with a certain timeframe (see details).