Country: United Kingdom State: England City: Tisbury
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Doubles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin September 05, 2021 and end October 10, 2022.
5. Teams have 7 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Each time a team declines a challenge, they will drop 1 points.
7. Teams have 14 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenged team automatically declines the challenge.
8. Teams have 3 wildcard challenges. Wildcards allows a team to play a team much higher ranked than the rules typically allow.
9. Match Instructions:
This ladder is open to members of Pythouse Tennis Club only. Please bring decent balls, don't have to be new but in good condition.
10. Teams will not be penalized for not playing matches.
11. Teams may only play an opponent within 3 ranks above them, and 3 ranks below them.
12. Forfeits will be treated like a lost match, and will affect rankings and points.
13. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 or 6-4, 7-6
14. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Custom Points: This system allows you to determine how many points are awarded for playing a match, winning a match, set, or even a game. You can also deduct points for a loss or award more points for winning in straight sets or a higher ranked team.
Points for winning a match: 1
15. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
16. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Men's Doubles 2.0 to 6.0 Tennis Ladder is a tennis ladder in Tisbury, England.