Country: Australia State: Queensland City: Marcus Beach
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder will begin November 01, 2021 and end May 01, 2022.
4. Players have 7 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
5. Players will not be penalized for declining challenges.
6. Players have 14 days to play an accepted challenge before it expires and the following occurs:
The challenged team automatically declines the challenge.
7. Players will not be penalized for not playing matches.
8. Forfeits will be treated like a lost match, and will affect rankings and points.
9. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Anything Goes: Players decide what type of match they would like to play.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
10. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Custom Points: This system allows you to determine how many points are awarded for playing a match, winning a match, set, or even a game. You can also deduct points for a loss or award more points for winning in straight sets or a higher ranked team.
Points for winning a match: 1
11. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
12. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Men's Singles 2.0 to 6.0 Tennis Ladder is a tennis ladder in Marcus Beach, Queensland.