Playing Level: 2.0 to 6.0
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin May 01, 2012 and end October 21, 2012.
5. Players have 7 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Players will not be penalized for declining challenges.
7. Players will not be penalized for not playing matches.
8. You may only play an opponent if this player was not played in your last 1 matches.
9. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
10. Any of the following match formats can be used:
8 Game Pro Set: An 8 game pro set is first to 8 games by a margin of two games. A 12-point tie-break is usually played when the score is 8-8.
Example scores: 8-6 or 9-8 Anything Goes: Players decide what type of match they would like to play.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
11. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
The True Rank: This system is loosely based on Elo rating system which many believe to be the most accurate system for ranking player ability. The True Rank System awards points based on current points, margins of victory and opponents points. If enough matches are played, the best players will be at the top of your ladder. Any type of score can be used for the matches.
12. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
13. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Ladder League Menu
London Recreational Tennis Ladder is a tennis league in London, Ontario.
This ladder is for recreational players in London who want to play mostly on the city park courts.