Country: United Kingdom State: England City: Southampton
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.0
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin September 30, 2009 and end September 30, 2010.
5. Players have 7 days to accept or decline a challenge before it is automatically declined.
6. Players will not be penalized for declining challenges.
7. Players can have up to 2 pending outgoing challenge at a time. This includes an outgoing challenge that has been accepted but not played. The outgoing challenge has to be completed before a new one can be made.
8. Players can have up to 2 pending incoming challenge at a time. This includes an incoming challenge that has been accepted but not played. The incoming challenge has to be completed before a new one can be accepted.
9. Players will not be penalized for not playing matches.
10. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
11. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Anything Goes: Players decide what type of match they would like to play.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
12. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
The True Rank: This system is loosely based on Elo rating system which many believe to be the most accurate system for ranking player ability. The True Rank System awards points based on current points, margins of victory and opponents points. If enough matches are played, the best players will be at the top of your ladder. Any type of score can be used for the matches.
13. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
14. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
J&G Totton & Ealing is a tennis league in Southampton, England.