Street Tennis Players: 2020 FALL SESSION is a tennis league in Orlando, Florida.
STREET TENNIS PLAYERS
Ranking Ladder: Season Session
*Amateurs Only. No Pros or Semi-Pros
$25 to join. (includes... $5 admin fee)
- Matches will be 2 out of 3 sets
- rankings initially from previous matches recorded plus judgement call from The Commish (me ? ?)
- Player can challenge up to 5 rankings above you or 3 below
- Player receives 1 wildcard challenges anyone.
- $5 additional wildcards but can only be used to challenge same player once per season.
- You must play one match per week otherwise you drop 1 ranking spot. You swap places with the player below you. E.g. #1 becomes #2 swap places. Or #15 becomes #16 swap.
- Once a challenge is issued you have 7 days to play.
- Everyone gets 1 injury card to be able to skip a match if needed without penalty
- You must play 50% of the weeks or 5 matches to be eligible for Playoffs Tournament or Wildcard Entry
- Playoff Tournament will feature the Top 7 Players & 1 Wild Card Entry of one of the non-Top 7.
At end of the season 8 weeks, the seasonal rankings end. New season starts with placement of the results of the Playoff Tournament. everyone starts with new wildcard.
Prize money payout based on 16 players :
1st $100 Trophy Spring Champion & Free Hippie Stringing & new overgrip
2nd $50 Medal
3rd $40 Medal
5th $20 + Papa Lozzi Pizza
6th Papa Lozzi Family Meal
7th Free Hippie Stringing
8th Free Papa Lozzi Pizza
9th Wingz Wingzz Wingzzz Meal
10th Free half off lesson or free clinic entry with Coach Jerry The Tennis Doctor
Champion for each season.
Finale round robin with just the 4 seasons champs to decide the overall Player of the Year.