JTP Spring Session - Doubles 2.5-5.0 is a tennis league in Grafton, Massachusetts.
Anyone can join!
Q: How do I choose my doubles partner?
A: When you sign up for the ladder, it will ask you who... your partner is (assuming they have already joined the ladder). If you both join, and miss this step, you can select your partner from the "Ladder Menu" on this page, or you can contact a ladder administrator for help.
Ranking Ladder: Spring Session Doubles
*Amateurs Only. No Pros or Semi-Pros
2.5 to 5.0 levels
COVID-19: Standard precautions observed. Please respect distancing at all times. Each player must use their own can of tennis balls and avoid touching others.
- Matches will be 2 out of 3 sets
- Players schedule matches at times convenient for them at public outdoor courts via text or the league's WhatsApp group
- Rankings initially from previous matches recorded plus judgement call from the commissioner
- Teams can challenge up to 5 rankings above you or 3 below
- Teams receives 2 wildcard challenges to play anyone of any ranking including #1 .
- You must play one match per week otherwise you drop 1 ranking spot. You swap places with the player below you. E.g. #1 becomes #2 and #2 becomes #1.
- Once a challenge is issued you have 2 days to reply and 7 days to play once confirmed.
- Everyone gets 1 injury week to be able to skip a match if needed without penalty
At end of the session, the seasonal rankings end. New season starts with placement of the results of the Playoff Tournament. Everyone starts with new wildcards for the next season.