Summer ‘21: Street Tennis Players LADDER 2.5-5.0 is a tennis league in Orlando, Florida.
STREET TENNIS PLAYERS
Ranking Ladder: Season Session
*Amateurs Only. No Pros or Semi-Pros
2.5 to 5.0 levels
3... Divisions of A, B, C classes playing together:
DIAMOND DIVISION: Top 10 Players
GOLD DIVISION: Players ranked 11-25
SILVER DIVISION: Players ranked 26 & above
$25 to join
- Matches will be 2 out of 3 sets
- rankings initially from previous matches recorded plus judgement call from The Commish
- Player can challenge up to 6 rankings above you or 4 below
- Player receives 2 wildcard challenges to play anyone of any ranking including the #1 .
- You must play one match per week otherwise you drop 1 ranking spot. You swap places with the player below you. E.g. #1 becomes #2 swap places. Or #15 becomes #16 swap.
- Once a challenge is issued you have 2 days to reply and 7 days to play once confirmed.
- Everyone gets 1 injury week to be able to skip a match if needed without penalty
- You must play 33% of the weeks or 5 matches to be eligible for Playoffs Tournament or Wildcard Entry
- Playoff Tournament will feature the Top 10 Players & 4 Wild Card Entry of one of the non-Top 10.
*There will be an ending tournament for every player C Class, B Class, and Finale Playoffs
At end of the season 12 weeks, the seasonal rankings end. New season starts with placement of the results of the Playoff Tournament. everyone starts with new wildcards for the next season.
Prize money payout based on 16 players :
PRIZES : Fall 2020 Season Awards
1st $100 +Trophy Spring Champion & +Free Hippie Stringing & new overgrip
2nd $50 +Medal & stringing
3rd Semi-Finalists $40 +medal & Italian Mike
4th Semi-Finalists $30 +Medal & Papa Lozzi Family Meal
5th $20 + Papa Lozzi Pizza
6th Italian Mike Luxury Airport ride
7th Free Hippie Stringing
8th Free Papa Lozzi Pizza & Wingz Wingzz Wingzzz Meal
Playoff 1st Round Finishers
9th Free Papa Lozzi Pizza & Wingzzz 10 piece Lunch or 10 piece Dinner
10th Free 30 min one-on-one lesson or half off 1–2 hours with Coach Kurt Collis
11th-14th Free $25 APA Orlando Pool League membership ( Play pool and win cash and free trip to Vegas for the World Amateur Championships!)
Winners of the C Class & B Class Finale Season Tournament will each receive 50% Off entry for the next season plus Award ?
C Champion also receives 1 Free 30 min lesson with Coach Fekete the Tennis Doctor
B Champion gets a Free Papa Lozzi Pizza
Champion for each session.
Overall Player of the Year decided by most season #1s. If tied 3 ways, a Playoff will occur or will default to match records. Discretion of the Commissioner.