Country: United States State: California City: Los Angeles
2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: All levels
Match Format: Doubles
3. The following system will be used to compute points earned per match.
Points for winning a match: 1
4. This tournament will begin February 18, 2023 and end March 19, 2023.
5. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Anything Goes: This will allow any score to be submitted without any validation. Not always recommended.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
6. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
7. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Mixed Doubles 2.0 to 6.0 Single Elimination is a tennis tournament in Los Angeles, California.