2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: All levels
Match Format: Singles
3. The following system will be used to compute points earned per match.
Points for winning a match: 1
4. This tournament will begin April 01, 2023 and end April 02, 2023.
5. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best 2 of 3 10-Point Tiebreaks: Best 2 of 3 10-point tiebreaks is first to win 2 10-point tiebreaks. Each tiebreak is first to 10 points, win by 2.
Example scores: 10-8, 11-9 or 13-11, 7-10, 10-5 Anything Goes: This will allow any score to be submitted without any validation. Not always recommended.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
6. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
7. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Mixed Singles 2.0 to 6.0 Single Elimination is a tennis tournament in Petrozavodsk, Russia.