2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 3.00
Match Format: Singles
3. This tournament is free to join.
4. The following system will be used to compute points earned per match.
Points for winning a match: 1
5. This tournament will begin November 27, 2020 and end January 03, 2021.
6. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Anything Goes: Players decide what type of match they would like to play.
Example scores: 5-3, 8-2 or 21-20, 21-18
7. The winner of the match will report the match results. Match results are submitted directly on the website where they are checked for score inaccuracies. This means that only scores that are obtainable to finish a match are allowed.
8. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tournament Bracket Menu
Mixed's Singles 2.0 to 3.0 Single Elimination is a tennis tournament in Bengaluru, India.