Country: United States State: Florida City: Tarpon Springs
2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.50 to 3.50
Match Format: Doubles
3. This tournament is free to join.
4. Match Instructions:
See Tournament Desk for Court Assignments! 10 Minute Warm Up for ALL Matches. Winners please promptly return your balls and submit scores immediately after your match concludes. There will be a "Players On-Deck" Sheet posted near tournament desk, please stay close to the court if you are near the top of the list! Matches will be continuous until the Finals - Thanks You!
5. The following system will be used to compute points earned per match.
Points for winning a match: 1
6. This tournament will begin March 05, 2021 and end March 07, 2021.
7. Any of the following match formats can be used:
8 Game Pro Set: An 8 game pro set is first to 8 games by a margin of two games. A 12-point tie-break is usually played when the score is 8-8.
Example scores: 8-6 or 9-8
8. The winner of the match will report the match results. Match results are submitted directly on the website where they are checked for score inaccuracies. This means that only scores that are obtainable to finish a match are allowed.
9. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tournament Bracket Menu
Mixed's Doubles 2.5 to 3.5 Tennis Bracket is a tennis tournament in Tarpon Springs, Florida.