Country: United Kingdom State: England City: London
2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: All levels
Match Format: Singles
3. The following system will be used to compute points earned per match.
Points for winning a match: 1
4. This tournament will begin November 11, 2021 and end September 16, 2023.
5. Any of the following match formats can be used:
Best of 3 Sets: Best of 3 sets is first to win 2 sets. Each set is first to win 6 or more games with a margin of 2 games. A tie-breaker is played if each team has won 6 games.
Example scores: 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 or 6-4, 7-6
6. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
7. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Women's Singles 2.0 to 6.0 Single Elimination is a tennis tournament in London, England.