Country: United States State: California City: Saratoga
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 3.00 to 4.50
Match Format: Singles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin January 15, 2020 and end January 15, 2021.
5. If in the last 21 days a player has not played a match, they will drop 1 rankings.
6. Players may only play an opponent within 5 ranks above them, and 5 ranks below them.
7. You may only play an opponent if this player was not played in your last 5 matches.
8. You may only play an opponent on the ladder 5 time(s).
9. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
10. Any of the following match formats can be used:
8 Game Pro Set: An 8 game pro set is first to 8 games by a margin of two games. A 12-point tie-break is usually played when the score is 8-8.
Example scores: 8-6 or 9-8
11. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Leap Frog: This is the most basic and simplest ranking system. When a lower ranked player beats a higher ranked player, the lower ranked player "leap frogs" over the higher ranked player, pushing them and each player initially between them down one spot. If the higher ranked player wins, nothing happens.
12. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
13. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Tennis Ladder Menu
Brookside Men is a tennis league in Saratoga, California.